Afterpay with Motorhome Republic
Travel now and pay later with Afterpay
We know saving can be tough, so luckily for you we have some good news! Afterpay is now available on Motorhome republic, so you can book the vehicle you want now and split your payments into four equal, interest-free instalments. Get on the road and see the world.
How it works
- Search on the left: Find the perfect vehicle for your next trip using our powerful search.
- Choose Afterpay: Choose Afterpay at checkout. You can either create an account or login if you already have one.
- Pay every 2 weeks: Your booking will be split into fortnightly payments. Afterpay will send you an email/SMS reminder of remaining payments. No fees if you pay on time.
What you need to know
- To use Afterpay, you must be an Australian or New Zealand resident over the age of 18, have a current Australian or New Zealand credit or debit card, and have a valid and verifiable ID
- Afterpay will not display as a payment option for ineligible purchases
- Available on campervan bookings up to and including $3,000 (^except for vehicles where payment is made at the rental counter, listed as a Bond (security deposit) on site).
- The $3,000 limit includes the 1.15% Afterpay payment fee for Australian customers and 2% for New Zealand customers
- If your booking is $3,001 and above and a coupon code is then applied, Afterpay will not currently display as a payment option
- The first payment may be due at the time of purchase
- Remaining payments are interest-free and are paid via your Afterpay account, not at Motorhome Republic
- Afterpay will remind you of upcoming repayments via SMS/email
- A payment fee will apply at the time of making the booking (1.15 % for Australian customers or 2% for New Zealand customers)
- Afterpay does not currently support AMEX cards for travel partners
- Motorhome Republic’s standard booking terms apply
Any bookings made using the Afterpay service are subject to Afterpay’s Terms and Conditions.
For more information on Afterpay's service, check out their Frequently Asked Questions.