Lost Campers USA
Lost Campers is an American campervan rental company that’s family-owned, and has served more than 10,000 happy customers in just over a decade. Lost Campers USA aims to offer affordable campervans for visitors from all over the world to enjoy incredible road trips throughout the United States.
Why choose Lost Campers USA?
Lost Campers USA is an affordable campervan brand that makes camper travel more accessible to more people. Here are some of the reasons why they have so many happy customers.
- No fees for under 25-year-olds.
- Easy insurance options.
- No hidden fees.
- No loud advertising or paint jobs on the vans.
- 24-hour roadside assistance.
- Low prices.
- 100 miles free per day.
- All bedding included.
- All kitchen equipment included.
- Additional equipment such as ski racks, bike racks, and GPS available for hire.
- All depots located roughly 10 minutes from airports for easy pick ups and drop offs.
Introducing the Lost Campers USA rental fleet
The Lost Campers USA fleet consists of three classes of campervan: the Sierra, Hotel Sierra, and the Wanderer Class.
- Sierra: A compact two-berth van, the Sierra class comprises two main models: Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town & Country. This is the brand’s most popular rental and includes a comfortable bed, sliding doors on both sides for easy access, and a sink in the rear.
- Hotel Sierra: Essentially the same rental as the Sierra van, except instead of an awning, the Hotel Sierra includes a rooftop tepui tent, which adds space for another two adults. Note that you cannot hire roof racks or bike racks with this model.
- Wanderer: The Wanderer Class is also comprised of Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town and Country models. It is the simplest camper of the bunch, with a full-sized bed in the back and no sink or awning. Lost Campers have stylised this van after the campers you’d find in Australia and New Zealand.
Lost Campers locations in the USA
There are three major cities where you can rent a campervan in the USA from Lost Campers. Note that this company does allow one-way rentals between these locations.
The Californian coastline is one of the most endlessly beautiful road trips in the country, and as San Francisco is almost in the middle of it, it’s a great place to begin your travels. Follow the shoreline down to Los Angeles for a one-way adventure, or head inland for a San Francisco to Denver road trip to remember.
Starting a motorhome road trip in Los Angeles gives you a huge amount of freedom. Do you take Route 66 across the country, or head up the coastline? When your wheels are also your hotel for the night, it’s up to you!
Salt Lake City is the perfect place to start a road trip in Utah through many of the country’s most phenomenal natural attractions. From the Arches National Park and Canyonlands to Horseshoe Bend just over the border in Arizona, and up through Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon. You can even drive from Salt Lake City to San Francisco, visiting countless amazing places on the way, and handing in your rental at Lost Campers’ San Fran location.
Keep an eye out for specials from Lost Campers USA - they often feature discounts for certain one-way rentals over winter!